Lion’s Mane is essentially mother nature’s gift to your nervous system. These medicinal mushrooms contain two nerve growth factors (hericenones and erinacines) which stimulate the regeneration and remyelination of nerves. These compounds help improve memory and cognition, and also show promise in the treatment of many conditions such as dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, peripheral neuropathy, brain and spinal cord injuries, anxiety and depression.
Harmonic Arts’ Lion’s Mane Dual Extract Powder
is a convenient way to incorporate the benefits of Lion’s Mane into your life! The dual extract mushroom line is superior in that it uses both a water and alcohol extraction method to derive more medicinal benefits from the mushrooms than just a steam extraction alone. These extractions are more bioavailable for the body, meaning you will be getting more medicinal benefit out of the mushrooms. Not only does the Lion’s Mane Dual Extract Powder taste good, but it mixes easily into drinks like coffee or tea, stirred into oatmeal, added to smoothies or blended into a herbal elixir tonic like the following recipe.
This Lion’s Mane Chai Elixir is a creamy and delicious way to enjoy the benefits of this incredible mushroom.
- ½ tsp Harmonic Arts’ Lion’s Mane Dual Extract Powder
- 1 Tbsp Harmonic Arts’ Whole Chai Blend
- 500 ml water
- 1 Tbsp coconut cream (coconut cream is the top layer from a coconut milk can that has been chilled in the fridge)
- 1 tsp coconut butter (or can sub coconut oil)
- 1 Tbsp Harmonic Arts’ Tocotrienol Powder (Rice Bran)
- 1-1.5 tsp Harmonic Arts’ Honey
- Cinnamon and cardamom powder to top
- Start by simmering 1.5 Tbsp of the chai blend in 500ml of water on low-medium heat for about 20-30 minutes, for a strong chai flavour
- Strain off the tea and pour into a blender
- Add the Lion’s Mane powder, coconut cream, tocotrienols, coconut butter and honey to the blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds
- Pour into your favourite mug and sprinkle cinnamon and cardamom powder to top.