Banana Elixir Pops
Try making these quick, dairy-free, GF frozen treats at home with our Activate Elixir!
4 Medium-ripe bananas
8 Popsicle sticks
1 C Chopped unsweetened dark chocolate or Harmonic Arts' Cacao Paste
1/3 C Maple syrup or Harmonic Arts' Raw Honey
3 TB Harmonic Arts' Activate Elixir
1/4 C shredded coconut
1. Peel the bananas, insert the popsicle sticks into the flat end. Lay flat on a tray and freeze until solid (about 2-3 hours)
2. Place the coconut on a small plate, ready to roll the chocolate dipped bananas in.
3. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, or in a metal bowl over a pot, of gently simmering water stirring regularly until melted and smooth.
4. Add the honey or maple syrup, and activate powder, and stir til combined. Pour the chocolate into a tall glass, leaving about 1/3 of the cup empty to leave room for dipping.
5. Remove bananas from freezer and dip one by one in the chocolate, rolling immediately in the coconut. Lay on a plate to cool and firm up.
7. To store, wrap in waxed paper and keep in freezer until ready to eat!