Cold Defense Wellness Shot
Feel a cold coming on? Keep your immune system healthy, balanced and strong with this zesty Wellness Shot. It features our Cold Defense Tincture, anti-inflammatory ginger, turmeric and citrus. This wellness shot will give your immune system a nourishing boost!
Cold Defense Tincture
Our Cold Defense Tincture is formulated by Clinical Herbalists and packed with 7 powerful herbs that fortify immunity. It defends against pathogens and shortens the duration of cold and flu symptoms, so you can recover quickly. Cold Defense features:
- Echinacea to stimulate immune response and soothe sore throat.
- Osha Root to shorten the duration of cold and flu symptoms and speed up recovery.
- Goldenseal to boost the immune system and clear excess mucus.
Ginger is a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that aids digestion and relieves nausea. Turmeric contains curcumin, a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that calms digestive upset. Lemon and Orange are naturally detoxifying and alkalizing in the body. These two citrus powerhouses are packed with the “immunity vitamin” - Vitamin C.
Try this wellness shot to boost immunity and recover quickly when the sniffles strike!
What You’ll Need
Juicer or Blender
Nut Mylk Bag
1/4 Cup Fresh Ginger Root or 1 TB Dried⠀
1/4 Cup Fresh Turmeric Root or 1 TB Dried ⠀
1 Orange, Peeled⠀
1 Lemon, Peeled ⠀
Water, Honey and Coconut Oil to Taste
2 Droppers of Harmonic Arts Cold Defense Tincture⠀
How to Make Your Cold Defense Wellness Shot
- Process all ingredients (except for tincture) through a juicer, or use a blender and strain through nut mylk bag. If using dry spices, juice the citrus and then add to a blender with ½ cup water and the dried spices and blend until smooth. Now your concentrated mix is ready!
- Mix 1oz of concentrated mix with 1/2 cup of warm water. Add 2 full droppers of Cold Defense Tincture.
- Optional: Stir in raw honey, ghee or coconut oil.
- Sip and repeat every 2 hours while cold or flu symptoms persist.
Note: If you don’t have a juicer at home, simply blend all ingredients with ½ cup of water in a blender and strain through a nut mylk bag. We recommend wearing gloves, so you don’t stain your hands yellow from the turmeric!
Click here to check out our Immune System Collection, featuring our favourite products for boosting immunity, naturally.