Cordyceps Fat Bombs
Power up with Cordyceps! These vegan, no-bake fat bombs are easy to make and delicious. Supercharged with energizing fats, Cacao, and Cordyceps, this stamina-boosting snack reduces recovery time and supports endocrine health.
Take these Cordyceps Fat Bombs on-the-go to fuel your summer adventures!
This functional mushroom has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for millennia. They recommended Cordyceps to increase energy endurance, build strength and combat fatigue. These benefits make Cordyceps a popular natural supplement for athletes.
What You’ll Need:
1 Ripe Avocado
1/4 Cup Virgin Coconut Oil
2 ½ TBSP Harmonic Arts Cacao Powder
1/4-1/2 TSP Harmonic Arts Cordyceps Concentrated Mushroom Powder
2 TBSP Honey or Maple Syrup
1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
1/2 TSP Ground Cinnamon
1/2 TSP Salt
1 TBSP Coconut Cream
How to Make Cordyceps Fat Bombs:
- Combine avocado and coconut oil until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until fully incorporated.
- Place mixture in the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or until mixture has slightly hardened.
- Roll into bite-sized balls and dust with extra cacao powder if desired.
- Enjoy! Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Click here to shop our Cordyceps Concentrated Mushroom Powder.
Have questions? Contact us HERE