When you spend $100+
Decadent Mushroom Truffles
These no-bake Decadent Mushroom Truffles (GF, DF) are easy and fun to make, and even more fun to eat! A tasty way to enjoy the adaptogenic and nootropic benefits of our top 5 healing mushrooms: Chaga, Reishi, Cordyceps, Lion's Mane, and Turkey Tail.
1/2c. Harmonic Arts' Cacao powder
2 tbsp. Almond or cashew nut butter
3 tbsp. Coconut oil, melted
!/4c. Honey or maple syrup
Pinch of sea salt
1-2 tsp. Harmonic Arts' Dual Extract 5 Mushroom Powder
1-2 tsp Harmonic Arts' Activate Elixir
- Whisk all ingredients in a bowl until combined well.
- Place in fridge to slightly firm mix.
- Spoon out into palm and quickly roll into desired sized balls. The coconut oil will melt quickly if you hold them for too long. If so, pop them back in fridge for a couple minutes.
- Once you have made your truffle balls, in a small bowl, roll the truffles in Activate Elixir powder OR in cacao powder, cinnamon, crushed nuts, or coconut.
- Indulge & savour!
- Store in the fridge or freezer for up to a month.