Dreamy Moon Milk
Sometimes we need a little help getting to sleep, especially after a stressful day. This Dreamy Moon Milk recipe is here to help you drift off to dreamland! It features our Dream Artisan Tea, which is packed with herbal allies that relax the body and calm the mind. Try this soothing drink before bedtime for a peaceful sleep, or whenever you need to take a moment and relax.
Dream Artisan Tea
This tea blend provides a soothing herbal lullaby with a sweet and floral taste. Passionflower, Skullcap and Chamomile support activation of the parasympathetic nervous system. This calms the body and mind, allowing any stress from the day to melt away.
This Dreamy Moon Milk recipe makes 2 servings.
What You’ll Need
1 ½ Cups Water
2 TSP Harmonic Arts Dream Artisan Tea
1 ½ Cups Coconut Milk
Honey to taste
How to Make Your Dreamy Moon Milk
- Bring your water to a boil, remove from heat and steep your Dream tea for 5 minutes.
- While the tea steeps, heat your coconut milk in a small saucepan on medium heat. Whisk gently until warm and frothy.
- Add honey to taste and stir until dissolved.
- Divide the tea and coconut milk between 2 mugs.
- Sip your way to dreamland!
Did you know that our Artisan Teas are stored in compostable packaging? They also support our collaboration with 1% For the Planet, with 1% of sales being donated to the Cumberland Community Forest Society. In 2021, 80% of our packaging was either compostable or recyclable. Learn more about our efforts towards sustainable action in our 2021 Impact Report.