When you spend $100+
Gut Gummies with Turkey Tail & Ginger
Nourish your gut with this revitalizing recipe. Gut Gummies with Turkey Tail Concentrated Mushroom Powder and Ginger Syrup make it easy to support your gut, naturally. Tasty and fun for the whole family!
Turkey Tail Powder
Turkey Tail is one of the most researched mushrooms in the world. This medicinal mushroom contains prebiotic properties that promote diversity within the gut (1).
For thousands of years, cultures all over the world have used ginger for its medicinal properties. This spicy root is traditionally used to provide relief from IBS, gas, and bloating by increasing digestive enzymes (2).
What You’ll Need:
½ TBSP Coconut Oil
⅛ Cup Organic Gelatin Powder
¼ Cup Hot (Not Boiling!) Water
How to Make Gut Gummies:
- Grease silicone molds with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Place ¼ cup of Ginger Syrup in a bowl and quickly whisk in the gelatin powder.
- Add ¼ cup of hot (not boiling) water and stir quickly until smooth.
- Add the rest of the Ginger Syrup and ½ TBSP Turkey Tail Powder to the bowl, and whisk until completely smooth.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate for 2 hours or until completely firm.
- Pop out of molds and store in an airtight container (We like using empty Mushroom Powder jars for this).
Curious to learn more about supporting digestion with mushrooms and herbs? Visit our blog here for more information.
- Pallav, K., Dowd, S. E., Villafuerte, J., Yang, X., Kabbani, T., Hansen, J., … Kelly, C. P. (2014). Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers. Gut Microbes, 5(4), 458–467. doi: 10.4161/gmic.29558
- Bodagh, M. N., Maleki, I., Hekmatdoost, A. (2018). Ginger in gastrointestinal disorders: A systemic review of clinical trials. Food Science & Nutrition, 7(1), 96-108. doi:10.1002/fsn3.807
Have questions? Contact us HERE