Hibiscus Reishi Sun Tea Spritzer
Beat the heat with this Hibiscus Reishi Sun Tea Spritzer! This refreshing recipe features traditional cooling herbs that not only act on your taste buds, but on your body’s tissues to cool you down from the inside out.
Hibiscus has been used in Ayurvedic tradition to purify the body both physically and spiritually. Grown in most tropical regions of the world, Hibiscus is naturally tart and packed with vitamin C.
Our Dream Artisan Tea Blend is a calming infusion of herbs that ease restlessness while leaving your mind clear and alert. It features chamomile and catnip, which help to cool tissues and encourage perspiration- our body’s version of air conditioning!
Reishi is a grounding adaptogen that supports immune health, vitality, and relaxation. We love adding our Reishi Mushroom Tincture to cooling infusions to inspire comfort and calm on the hottest of days.
- 3 TBSP Harmonic Arts’ Organic Hibiscus Flowers
- 4 TSP Harmonic Arts’ Dream Artisan Tea
- 4 Cups Filtered Water
- 1 Grapefruit, Juiced
- 3-4 Dropperfuls Harmonic Arts’ Reishi Mushroom Tincture
- 2 TBSP Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Ice Cubes
- 1 Can Soda Water (We love our SodaStream bubbles!)
- Mint and/or Edible Flowers to garnish
- Add hibiscus flowers and Relaxing Blend Tea to a 1 L glass container. Fill with water and seal lid tightly.
- Place outside in the sunlight for 2-5 hours, moving with the sun if necessary.
- Strain and continue to next steps or refrigerate until cold and strain when ready to serve.
- Stir in Grapefruit Juice, Reishi Mushroom Tincture and optional sweetener.
- Pour over ice and top with a splash of soda water and garnish as desired. Stay cool and enjoy!
- Store leftover sun tea in the fridge for up to two days.
What herbs and flowers are helping you stay cool on these hot summer days?
Have questions? Contact us HERE