When you spend $100+
Lion's Mane Herbal Iced Tea
As the warm days of summer approach, it’s the perfect time to relax and take in nature blooming around us. We’re ready to shed our cozy sweaters and tea mugs to tend our gardens, and find retreat in our favourite summer rituals.
Nothing quite captures the essence of the season like a refreshing glass of iced tea after a long day outdoors. Our Lion’s Mane Powder and Thought Flow Tea add a mind-nourishing herbal twist on this seasonal classic.
In Chinese folklore, consuming Lion’s Mane promotes “nerves of steel and the memory of a lion”. This brain tonic stimulates Nerve Growth Factor (NGF) and improves focus and memory. Try this herbal iced tea to spark creativity, boost energy, and enhance clarity!
2 Cups Filtered Water
1 TSP Raw Honey
Squeeze of Lemon Juice
- Boil Thought Flow in 2 cups of water on stovetop
- Simmer tea for 5-10 minutes before straining
- Whisk Lion’s Mane Powder into tea
- Add lemon juice and sweeten with honey, if desired
- Chill in the refrigerator and enjoy on a warm summer day!