When you spend $100+
Liver Love Iced Infusion
As our frozen rivers and lakes begin to flow again, it's a great time to tend to our inner waterways. Adding cleansing herbs to your daily routine this spring is a gentle way to wake up the liver, kidneys and lymphatic system after a long winter.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the spring season is associated with the liver and gallbladder. These organ systems are essential in processing and filtering out accumulated toxins and waste, and promoting cellular renewal. As we transition into summer, supporting these detoxification pathways with nourishing herbs and superfoods can help us feel more vital, vibrant and energetic over the active summer months.
This Liver Love Iced Infusion is easy to make, refreshing, and stimulating to our internal waterways! Our Liver TLC Tincture and Cleanse Blend Tea feature restorative herbs for spring renewal, such as Burdock and Dandelion Root.
Dandelion Root helps to clear out liver congestion and boost digestive wellness. Rich in antioxidants, Dandelion Root regenerates tissues that have been harmed by free radicals.
Burdock Root purifies the blood, kidneys, lymphatic system and GI tract. It strengthens lymphatic function and assists the body in detoxifying metabolic waste.
Milk Thistle Seed protects healthy liver cells from inflammation and free radical damage. Packed with a complex flavonoid called “silymarin”, Milk Thistle Seed stimulates the production of glutathione- one of the body’s major antioxidants.
Try this delicious Liver Love Iced Infusion to kickstart your spring cleanse!
2 Cups Boiled Water
4 Dropperfuls Harmonic Arts’ Liver TLC Tincture
Handful of Fresh Mint
Honey or maple syrup to taste
1 Large Mason Jar
- Place Cleanse Blend Tea in a large mason jar.
- Fill mason jar by pouring boiled water over the tea leaves.
- Seal the jar with a tight-fitting lid to keep the steam and volatile oils from escaping.
- Allow the infusion to steep until the water cools to room temperature, or for a minimum of 4 hours. Add honey or maple syrup to taste, if desired.
- Strain tea from infusion using a fine-mesh strainer. Add lime slices and fresh mint leaves and refrigerate.
- Sip when you need a refreshing and cleansing pick-me-up!
How are you adding cleansing herbs to your spring wellness routine?
To shop our Cleansing Collection, click here.