- Harmonic Arts will ship with Canada Post based on the method you select from the available options. The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only, and Harmonic Arts will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping.
- Shipping times listed are for shipping only and do not include the 1-3 day order processing time.
- Local pickup is available in Cumberland, BC only
- Options and cost for shipping will be provided in the checkout page when you make a purchase. You are responsible for all federal and provincial shipping related taxes, and you agree to comply will all export laws of Canada that apply to the products purchased or received under this agreement.
- Harmonic Arts uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products. As such, Harmonic Arts will not be liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you at the moment the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider. If a package arrives damaged, we are happy to place a claim with Canada Post on your behalf.
If any of our products do not meet your expectations, we want to know. Please email email@example.com, and include your order number and a description of the reason for the desired return. We will investigate, and evaluate the request before a replacement or refund will be issued.
– We will gladly refund the purchase price of your unopened, returned product in full within sixty (60) days of the original purchase date.
- Refunds will only be issued to the same payment method that was used for the original purchase, and the cost of the original shipping will not be refunded.
- Items for return must be sent back at the expense of the customer.
- Unwanted items must be unopened with the seal fully intact for refunds to be issued. No exceptions.
- Returns due to quality issues, will be covered by Harmonic Arts in the form of a printable prepaid shipping label, and must be pre-approved for return before being sent back to us. To place a request for a return label, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Product sent back without pre-approval may not be refunded.
– Harmonic Arts will not be responsible for lost, stolen, undelivered items, or items refused by customs. If your package has not arrived in a timely fashion please contact us within 6 weeks at email@example.com and we will be happy to make a claim on your behalf with Canada Post.
– If a shipment is returned to us un-delivered, we will contact you, and you will have the option to be refunded for the product (minus the original shipping fee) or we can reship the order to a new address after receiving an additional shipping fee.
– Refused Packages: When you refuse a package there is a shipping fee associated with the return that will be charged to us upon receipt of the item; the exact cost of this return fee will be unknown until that time. This return fee will be deducted from the total of the refund before it is issued.
*If you refuse a shipment due to damage to the package, there will be no return fee charged.