Looking to grow with us? Join the team!
Current Openings (Click for more info)
Finance Clerk -AR
Production / Manufacturing Team
Job Title: Finance Clerk -AR
Job Title: Finance Clerk (AR)
Employment Type: Temporary -Full Time (1 year maternity leave contract) August 1st 2017 -July 31st 2018
Scope: Preparing and processing various accounting transactions and records, assisting other departments as necessary.
Harmonic Arts is passionate about being a medicine bridge, providing the best quality herbs and superfoods to our community and global village. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills. A willingness to learn is a must!
Some of the weekly/monthly tasks of the Finance Clerk include:
- Reviewing open invoices, contacting any overdue accounts
- Review and update overdue sales documents (apply payments/refunds/invoices/credit memos)
- Monitor accounts receivable and process credit card payments for net 30 customers
- Preparing and sending monthly statements/reminders and assessing finance charges for term 30 customers
- Payment reconciliations for all customer credit card, debit, cash & paypal payments
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics is an asset
- General accounting and bookkeeping experience with knowledge of office administration
- Excel and other Office programs
- Written and oral communication
- Critical thinking and problem solving
Job Title: Production / Manufacturing Team
Looking for a career with a fun and fast growing company right here in the valley? Look no further!
Harmonic Arts is passionate about being a medicine bridge, providing the best quality herbs and superfoods to our community and global village. We are looking for amazing individuals with the ability and shared vision to grow, share, be inspired and be an inspiration to the team.
We are currently looking for the position of Production / Manufacturing Team:
- Inventory fulfillment
- Product building
- Record keeping
- Quality Control
- Heavy Lifting
- Coordination with other departments
- Sharing cleaning duties
- Maintaining an organized work environment
- Lots of standing with repetitive tasks
Being a part of the manufacturing team you will be cross trained in shipping / picking and warehouse duties.
Hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 4:30pm