Looking to grow with us? Join the team!
Current Openings (Click for more info)
Production / Manufacturing Team
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Looking for a career with a fun and fast growing company in the Comox Valley? Look no further!
Harmonic Arts is passionate about sharing the healing power of plant medicine, by crafting effective, high quality, easy-to-use herbal products. We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with the ability and shared vision to grow, share, be inspired and be an inspiration to the team. Knowledge of natural health products and the industry is recommended.
Scope: The Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation and execution of brand strategy and marketing plans while aligning with the overall goals of Harmonic Arts. The manager supports the team in consistently meeting the needs of our customers by promoting Harmonic Arts products and vision.
Summary: In this key role, the Marketing Manager is responsible for achieving Harmonic Arts’ marketing goals/targets through:
- The creation and execution of successful brand strategy, marketing plan and budget
- leadership of new product development; identifying market opportunities; coordinating with internal departments to see product through to successful launch
- overseeing the creation of all marketing activities and campaigns
Job Title: Production / Manufacturing Team
Looking for a career with a fun and fast growing company right here in the valley? Look no further!
Harmonic Arts is passionate about being a medicine bridge, providing the best quality herbs and superfoods to our community and global village. We are looking for amazing individuals with the ability and shared vision to grow, share, be inspired and be an inspiration to the team.
Harmonic Arts’ Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement – Seek to improve every day, HA and yourself. Progress not perfection.
- Listen to Understand – Engage with the aim of true understanding, appreciation, and respect of where others are coming from.
- Heart of the Matter – Find and address the core: issue, reason, or purpose.
- Lean-in – Trust, connect, and participate fully.
- Sustainable Action – Choose actions that are sustainable for you, for HA, for the planet.
We are currently looking for the full-time position of Production / Manufacturing Team:
- Inventory fulfillment
- Product building
- Record keeping
- Quality control
- Heavy lifting
- Coordination with other departments
- Sharing cleaning duties
- Maintaining an organized work environment
- Lots of standing with repetitive tasks
Being a part of the manufacturing team you will be cross trained in production / shipping / picking / lab and warehouse duties. Due to the nature of our products, allergies or asthma would not be suitable for this position. Thank you for your interest in Harmonic Arts. Only select candidates will be contacted.
Hours are Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8 AM- 4:30 PM