Looking to grow with us? Join the team!
Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know a little about yourself, which position you are applying for, and what you bring to the team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Title: Production / Manufacturing Team
Looking for a career with a fun and fast growing company right here in the valley? Look no further!
Harmonic Arts is passionate about being a medicine bridge, providing the best quality herbs and superfoods to our community and global village. We are looking for amazing individuals with the ability and shared vision to grow, share, be inspired and be an inspiration to the team.
Harmonic Arts’ Core Values:
- Continuous Improvement – Seek to improve every day, HA and yourself. Progress not perfection.
- Listen to Understand – Engage with the aim of true understanding, appreciation, and respect of where others are coming from.
- Heart of the Matter – Find and address the core: issue, reason, or purpose.
- Lean-in – Trust, connect, and participate fully.
- Sustainable Action – Choose actions that are sustainable for you, for HA, for the planet.
We are currently looking for the full-time position of Production / Manufacturing Team:
- Inventory fulfillment
- Product building
- Record keeping
- Quality control
- Heavy lifting
- Coordination with other departments
- Sharing cleaning duties
- Maintaining an organized work environment
- Lots of standing with repetitive tasks
Being a part of the manufacturing team you will be cross trained in production / shipping / picking / lab and warehouse duties. Due to the nature of our products, allergies or asthma would not be suitable for this position. Thank you for your interest in Harmonic Arts. Only select candidates will be contacted.
Hours are Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8 AM- 4:30 PM
Job Title: Storefront and Social Media Engagement Team Member
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individual with the ability and vision to grow, share, be inspired and be an inspiration to the Harmonic Arts team. As a part of the marketing department, the Storefront and Social Media Engagement Team Member has a focus of in person customer service via the storefront, while communicating direct to consumer via online engagement (Instagram, Facebook and email marketing).
In this key role, the team member is responsible for contributing to Harmonic Arts’ sales and marketing goals/targets through:
- Welcoming customers by greeting them; offering them assistance; advising customers by providing information on products
- Documenting sales; completing sales orders, invoices, credit memos
- Processing payments; reconciling and cashing out at end of day
- Coordinating with other departments as needed to fulfill orders
- Communicating with customers and followers on social media
- Scheduling weekly Instagram, Facebook and email marketing content. Ensure correct content and hashtags are included. (Marketing coordinator will post videos)
- Responsible for intentional engagement with Instagram and Facebook followers - including answering questions, commenting/liking their posts/comments, and seeking out new channels to follow
- Assisting Marketing Coordinator in researching sources and creating engaging content for Instagram, Facebook, and the Harmonic Arts blog.
- Successfully collaborating with the internal team to achieve company goals and reach deadlines
- Clear communication (both written and verbal)
- Outgoing and approachable, while maintaining professionalism
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of social media and content creation
- Interest in learning and sharing with others about herbalism, Harmonic Arts products, and our brand values