5 Mushroom Immunity Noodle Bowl
Ramp up your immune system for fall with this easy, plant-based Immunity Noodle Bowl, featuring Harmonic Arts’ 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder, Sea-Veg Blend, and Immune Depth Tincture.
Our 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder packs a punch with the help of the world’s top medicinal mushrooms: Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, and Turkey Tail. These mushrooms add umami flavour and antioxidants to this nourishing broth while activating the immune system and restoring whole-body balance in preparation for the colder months.
Add in Immune Depth Tincture and Sea-Veg Blend to infuse this broth with extra vitamins, minerals, and immune-balancing herbs!
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 3-inch piece ginger, peeled + diced
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
6 cups vegetable stock (I like to use 3 cups vegetable stock and 3 cups of
brewed Harmonic Arts’ Chaga Tea)
1 - 2 handfuls of dried or fresh mushrooms (preferred type)
2-3 Tbsp Harmonic Arts’ Sea-Veg Blend
2 Tbsp tamari or soy sauce (or more to taste)
1 Tbsp miso paste
1 tsp sesame oil (or more to taste)
2-4 Droppers of Harmonic Arts’ Immune Depth Tincture
2 cakes of ramen noodles (serves 1-2)
Water sautéed baby bok choy
Oven-dried cherry tomatoes
Fried tempeh or tofu
Chopped green onion
- Prep your toppings first, especially if roasting them.
- Water sauté onions, garlic, and ginger in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir occasionally until onions are lightly browned, adding more water if needed.
- Add vegetable stock, Chaga Tea, mushrooms, 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder, and Sea-Veg Blend. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- In a small jar or bowl, shake or whisk together tamari or soy sauce, miso paste, sesame oil, and a couple tablespoons of broth. Add mixture to pot.
- Simmer for up to 1 hour.
- Finish making toppings while the broth simmers and bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles.
- Boil noodles when you are ready to eat, following package instructions.
- Add some hot broth to a bowl along with Immune Depth Tincture, then add noodles and top up with more broth. Add selected toppings.
- Don’t eat the ginger and enjoy!
This recipe should yield lots of broth for leftovers! Simply boil more noodles and heat up the broth as needed. Feeling under the weather? Cook up a big batch and enjoy for days while bringing your immune system back into balance.
Click here to shop our 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder!
Tags: immune health, immune depth, 5 mushroom powder, sea-veg blend, chaga, reishi, turkey tail
Have questions? Contact us HERE