5 Mushroom Immunity Noodle Bowl
Ramp up your immune system for fall with this easy, plant-based Noodle Bowl. This nourishing recipe features our 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder, Sea-Veg Blend, and Immune Depth Tincture.
5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder
Our 5 Mushroom Powder packs a punch with the help of the world’s top medicinal mushrooms: Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, and Turkey Tail. This powder adds umami flavour and a boost of antioxidants to the broth while activating the immune system. It works to restore whole-body balance in preparation for the colder months.
Immune Depth Tincture
Enhance immune function and protect against pathogens with Immune Depth Tincture. This herbal formula features a powerful blend of Echinacea, Reishi, Astragalus, Dang Shen and Licorice. These plant allies defend against chronic infections while modulating and deepening immune health.
Our Sea-Veg Blend features Dulse, Nori, Sea Lettuce and Wakame. These nourishing sea veggies provide an extra boost of vitamins and minerals to this Immunity Noodle Bowl.
This recipe makes 2 servings, with plenty of broth for leftovers!
What You’ll Need
5 cloves garlic, chopped
1 3-inch piece ginger, peeled + diced
1 medium yellow onion, chopped
6 ups vegetable stock
1 - 2 handfuls of dried or fresh mushrooms (preferred type)
2 TB Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder
2-3 TB Harmonic Arts Sea-Veg Blend
2 TB tamari or soy sauce (or more to taste)
1 TB miso paste
1 TSP sesame oil (or more to taste)
2-4 Droppers of Harmonic Arts Immune Depth Tincture
2 cakes of ramen noodles
Optional, but Suggested Toppings
Water sautéed baby bok choy
Oven-dried cherry tomatoes
Fried tempeh or tofu
Chopped green onion
How to Make Your 5 Mushroom Immunity Noodle Bowl
- Prep your toppings first, especially if roasting them.
- Sauté onions, garlic, and ginger in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Stir occasionally until onions are lightly browned.
- Add vegetable stock, mushrooms, 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder, and Sea-Veg Blend. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer.
- In a small jar or bowl, shake or whisk together tamari or soy sauce, miso paste, sesame oil, and a few tablespoons of broth. Add mixture to pot.
- Simmer for up to 1 hour.
- Finish making toppings while the broth simmers and bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles.
- Boil noodles when you are ready to eat, following package instructions.
- Add some hot broth to a bowl (avoiding the knob of ginger) along with Immune Depth Tincture. Add your noodles and top up with more broth. Add selected toppings.
This recipe should yield lots of broth for leftovers! Simply boil more noodles and heat up the broth as needed. Feeling under the weather? Cook up a big batch and enjoy for days while bringing your immune system back into balance.
Click here to check out this webinar on some of our favourite immune-boosting herbal allies!
Have questions? Contact us HERE