Warm up with this gently spicy, nourishing bowl for dinner tonight!
1 TBS Coconut Oil
1 Medium White Onion diced
3 Cloves Garlic minced
3/4 TSP Harmonic Arts Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
1/2 TSP Ground Black Pepper
1 Large Sweet Potato cubed
1 TBS Yellow Curry Powder
2 C Coconut Mylk
1 C brewed Harmonic Arts Immune Boost Artisan Tea
4 TBS Harmonic Arts Golden Mylk
1. Saute onions in coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat until they start to brown.
2. Stir in garlic, salt and pepper and saute briefly.
3. Add sweet potatoes and curry powder, boil for 5 minutes, stirring frequenty
4. Add coconut mylk and Immune Boost Tea, and cover
5. Bring to simmer, reduce heat, simmer for another 25 minutes
6. Add Golden Mylk, taste, and adjust seasoning as desired.
7. Puree in food processor or blender.