Allergy Ease Herbal Mocktail
Allergy season is upon us! Adding supportive herbs into your routine can welcome relief and build resistance. Luckily, nature offers an apothecary full of herbs to help us combat itchy eyes, sniffles and inflammation.
This soothing herbal mocktail features our Allergy Ease tincture with Nettle, Reishi and Skullcap. These antihistamine and anti-inflammatory herbs combat uncomfortable seasonal symptoms. Nettle pacifies inflammation and helps block histamine receptor sites. Reishi supports the body’s response to inflammatory allergy triggers and lessens the severity of symptoms. Skullcap can help to ease the discomfort and stress from allergen exposure.
We’ve added a splash of our Elderberry Syrup to this recipe for a tangy kick and added benefits. Elderberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that support immune response.
Get ready to jump into the great outdoors with this allergy-busting mocktail! This recipe makes two refreshing servings.
What You’ll Need:
2 cocktail glasses
2 TSP Dried Nettle Tops
½ Cup Hot Water
1 Lime, Juiced
½ TSP Raw Honey
½ Cup Sparkling Water
2 Dropperfuls Harmonic Arts Allergy Ease Tincture
How to Make your Allergy Ease Herbal Mocktail:
- Steep 2 TSP of dried nettle tops in hot water for 10 minutes. Strain and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, grab your cocktail glasses and pour half of the nettle tea into each glass. Add ¼ teaspoon of raw honey to each glass and stir to dissolve.
- Divide lime juice and mint leaves evenly amongst glasses and muddle to incorporate.
- Next, divide the remaining ingredients into each glass and stir.
- Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy the outdoors, comfortably!
Click here to manage seasonal allergy symptoms with our Allergy Ease tincture.