With fall right around the corner, it’s prime time to stock up on our favourite herbal allies for cold and flu season. You won’t need a spoonful of sugar to help this recipe go down! These Elderberry gummies are easy to make and offer a convenient way to get extra antioxidants into your routine.
Our Elderberry Syrup is formulated by Clinical Herbalists to support your body’s natural immune defenses. This syrup is made with organic elderberries, organic cane alcohol and wildflower honey. Rich in antioxidants, elderberry is well known for fortifying the immune system. Our Elderberry Syrup will shorten the duration of cold and flu symptoms, such as fever, cough and sore throat.
Try this great-tasting recipe to maintain a healthy immune system any time of year!
What You’ll Need
Small Saucepan and Silicone Mold
1 TSP Coconut Oil
½ Cup Apple or Pomegranate Juice (No sugar added)
3 TB Grassfed Gelatin Powder
Optional Immunity Boost: ½ TB Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder
How to Make Your Elderberry Gummies
- Grease silicone molds with coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- Add juice to a bowl and sprinkle gelatin powder over juice. Allow to sit for a few minutes.
- Warm Elderberry Syrup in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add gelatin and juice mixture to the syrup and whisk until dissolved. Optional: Whisk in ½ TBSP 5 Mushroom Concentrated Powder for added immune support.
- Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool for 2-3 minutes. Use a dropper or carefully pour the mixture into the silicone mold. Put in fridge for 1 hour to set.
- Remove from mold and place in airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Visit our Immunity Collection to stock up on our herbal essentials for cold and flu season.
Have questions? Contact us HERE