Golden Pumpkin Spice Latte
With fall in full swing, it's definitely pumpkin season! Try this healthy, anti-inflammatory, homemade pumpkin spice latte, made with our Golden Mylk Elixir.
Added bonus: Our Golden Mylk contains Turkey Tail as well as ginger, to help support your immune system and stay healthy this cold season!
- 1 C Milk, or Milk substitute of choice
- 1/2 C Strong Coffee
- 2 TBS Pumpkin Puree
- 1 TBS Harmonic Arts Raw Honey
- 1 TSP Harmonic Arts Golden Mylk Elixir
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- 1/2 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice (plus a sprinkle for the top!)
- Whipped Cream for topping (optional)
- Cinnamon Stick for garnish (optional)
1. Heat milk on med heat just until it starts to steam - don't boil it!
2. Add milk, and the rest of the ingredients to a jar and either blend with an immersion blender until frothy, or put a lid on and shake it until frothy. (**Caution: when you shake up something hot there will be a bit of pressure, watch for spitting when you shake and/or take off the lid!)
3. Pour into your favourite mug, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
Top with a cinnamon stick for stirring.