Try this easy, decadent, GF and Dairy-Free treat!
1 1/4 Cup Vegan Dark Chocolate (Finely chopped 70%+ cacao)
90 ML Coconut Mylk
1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
2 TSP Maple Syrup (Adjust amount to your sweetness preference)
1/4 Cup Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Chocolate Elixir
1. Warm (not boil) coconut mylk in a saucepan.
2. Add coconut mylk to the bowl of very finely chopped cacao
3. Cover bowl with a towel to trap the heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add vanilla and maple syrup, stirring thoroughly.
5. Uncover the mixture and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. (It's ready for scooping when a knife comes out clean)
6. Use a tablespoon to scoop out small balls. (Roll inside your hands for perfection)
7. Toss balls in Harmonic Arts 5 Mushroom Chocolate Elixir for a nourishing finished coat!
8. Refrigerate again for firmness, and enjoy!